Rights of the Child
* United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child. United Nations. (1989).
* Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child – The Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict (2000).
* Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child – The Sale of Children, Child Prostitution, and Child Pornography (2000).
* ILO Convention 138 Concerning the Minimum Age for Admission to Employment.
* United Nations Guidelines for the Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency – Riyadh Guidelines.
* United Nations Rules for the Protection of Juveniles Deprived of their Liberty.
* United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Administration of Juvenile Justice – Beijing Rules.
Subscribe toour Newsletter
Hope For Children’s team remains next to all children and their parents during this crisis period that we are called to…
“Hope For Children” CRC Policy Center received today the first big lot of new electronic equipment for the students in n…
"Hope For Children" CRC Policy Center
75 Limassol Avenue Office 201, 2nd Floor 2121 Nicosia, Cyprus