“Hope For Children” CRC Policy Center is requesting quotations for an External Evaluator to carry out the necessary work for the EU funded project BASE: Migrant and refugee child-friendly support services in cases of sexual and gender-based violence REC-AG-2017/REC-RDAP-GBV-AG-2017 – 809952, which the Implementing Partner is currently executing, for the period between 07/01/2019 and 06/01/2021.
The objective of the External Evaluation is to assess project's key results, impact and sustainability; analysing outputs against key project indicators, and the impact of the outputs based on the results of the pilot activities. The evaluator will submit to the partnership his/her objective opinion expressed through Output Evaluation and Impact Assessment Reports.
Specifically, the External Evaluator will undertake the following responsibilities:
* Reviewing and evaluating tools and guidelines produced per project workpackage;
* Produce Output Evaluation and Impact Assessment Reports in accordance to the project’s timeline;
* Regularly liaise with the project coordinator and internal evaluation team to support progress monitoring, risk assessment and corrective actions needed.
* Communicate with project partners as required.
* Report on the efficiency, effectiveness, impact and sustainability of BASE
* Produce one final external evaluation report.
The External Evaluator must have proven:
* Relevant academic background (Humanities, Social Sciences, Management)
* Experience in project development, implementation & evaluation (over 5 years)
* Experience on EU funds management (over 5 years)
* Good understanding of and proven experience on vocational and educational training; capacity-building of professionals; and implementation of activities close to migrant communities will be considered an advantage.
Interested parties should send their CV, complete the relevant form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15/02/2019